Once you have your event approved and your date finalised it is time to start the promotion of your event. Ensuring that you attract people to your event is essential for its success. Many event organisers are so busy organising the event that marketing and publicity can be an afterthought or perhaps not receive the attention that it needs to ensure you capture your audience.
The Events Hub can also assist with the promotion of your event. Contact us and we will arrange for:
- Posts about your event to be put on the Facebook Page Bellingen Dorrigo Urunga
- Your event to be listed on the Events Calendar located here.
- Your event to be listed on the Events Page of the Council’s website. See Events and Festivals Listing
- Discovery Apps provide a free listing of all events and festivals across the Bellingen Shire. Send your events listing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts Mid North Coast also provides a listing of events and festivals across the Mid North Coast. Their website also has a wide array of information for the creative industries- see: Arts Mid North Coast
- The Coffs Coast tourism website is a great platform to promote your event. See: Coffs Coast Events Listing
- Waterfall Way Visitor Information Centre at Bellingen can assist with promoting your event. The centre can get word out to: Urunga and Dorrigo Visitor Centres, tourism distribution networks and Chambers of Commerce. They can also assist with ticket sales. Contact Catherine Tait email@example.com
- If you would like local images for use in your promotional activities please contact us.